Our school uniform expectations apply to all pupils for the coming year. We publish these early to ensure that parents have plenty of time to make the necessary arrangements for all children to wear full school uniform from August 2019. We are very proud of our uniform as it represents a visible commitment to the values of our school. We appreciate your support with this on a daily basis.
The following uniform must be worn by all pupils as it represents our core uniform:
- School shirt (white or black but must button appropriately for a tie)
- Black trousers (not jeans) or skirt
- School tie
- Black/dark footwear (school shoes)
- Official WHS PE Kit - black t-shirt and shorts/bottoms
- Appropriate school bag
The following items are not allowed in school. We very much appreciate your support in ensuring that young people do not wear these:
- All hooded tops and labelled jumpers etc. must be removed in the school building
- Baseball caps and other hats should be taken off in the school building
- Denim and tracksuit tops and bottoms are not allowed - these are not appropriate for school.