In the department of Physical Education, Physical Activity and Sport (PEPAS). The department makes use of its incredible facilities and offers the young people a vibrant and varied school curriculum for S1-6.
Wallace High School has taken the unique position of creating a flagship initiative in which our department focuses on physical education, physical activitiy and sport.
The emphasis is on collaborative teaching and learning within PEPAS, which will breakdown existing barriers and create opportunities for pupils to flourish.
- To be inclusive and to continue to increase participation in physical activity and sport
- To develop performance for pupils at all levels - including regional, national and international sport
- Hone existing leadership qualities
- Support the emotional wellbeing of pupils - including mental and emotional health
- Improve attitudes to learning across the curriculum
- 25m Swimming Pool
- Games Hall
- Dance Studio
- Fitness Suite (cardio equipment)
- Resistance Weights Room (fully equipped)
- 250m purpose built Mountain Bike Track
- 7.3m Climbing Wall
- 3G Astroturf
- Football pitch (grass)
- Rugby pitch (grass)
- 120m all-weather running track with professional long / triple jump area
- Beach Volleyball Court